Sunday, April 5, 2020

Udergarments and lingerie

 I love lingerie and very sexy feminine udergarments!I have a good collection of bras,panties,stockings,girdles and garter belts.My bras are huge starting from G cup to Z cup depending on how big my prosthetic boobs are.My panties are mostly high waist but thongs cannot be missing.I have stockings of nearly all basic colors that I always accompany with my girdles and garter belts.The girdles and garter belts are vintage style with 6 or more straps.
 In this photo set you can see me a little naughty showing my G cup bra and my boobs.



In this photo I'm showing a closeup of my beautiful pink nipple piercings:
  
In this photo set you can see my skirt lifted up to show my black petticoat,panty,10 straps garter belt and stockings:

                                                                 Without my skirt:











No comments:

Post a Comment