Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Kyshari busty friends 4

 OMG!I din't know that so many males are fascinated by crossdressing.I only know a few who share their photos on the internet but there must be thousands.I will continue in my search and only with the consent of the person will I share some of their photos.
 This time we have Busty Jonna.She describes herself as tall and chubby crossdresser with a fat ass and very big boobs j cup.She loves to dress in really tight clothes that accentuate her curves.Latex,leather and pvc clothes are her farvorites but also tight jeans,corsets and extreme high heels.
 She is a crossdresser sometimes masked with some gothic look.Loves to be dominant and submissive,hard sex,spanking,bondage,mouth fucking,hard anal fucking and big dildos.



More about her:https://xhamster.com/users/jonna_swanson

No comments:

Post a Comment