Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Busty gurls like me 2: Kyshari busty friends

Hello everybody!
 I'm here once more talking about feminine crossdressing.You know how much I love huge boobs.Well,making myself to know,I have met online other crossdressers with my likes and passions.They love to wear dresses with huge boobs just like me.I realize that I'm not alone.I admire each one of them and their style.
 I asked my crossdresser friends if I could share their photos for my blog and they gave me permission.I don't post private photos without any permission.I only intend to do a kind of tribute to mtf crossdressing where busts and sexy female clothing are highlighted.
 Here I star with the first photos of my friend Angel Buxom.She loves vintage blouses,skirts and dresses.As you will see below she is very busty and a naughty gurl who loves to show her big clitty.









No comments:

Post a Comment